The WeatherStation Kit is all you need to get started with Internet-of-Things (IoT). With this basic kit you can easily continue to even more exciting IoT setups.
The kit contains the following items:
- SSD1306 OLED display with white pixels. Communication interface: I2C, 128×64 monochromatic pixels
- USB Cable: connect the NodeMCU to your PC or Mac
- 40x 10cm female-female jumper wires: connect the OLED display with the NodeMCU
How to get started:
- Plane Spotter: http://blog.squix.org/2016/07/esp8266-based-plane-spotter-how-to.html
- Platformio Weather Station: http://blog.squix.org/2016/06/new-weather-station-demo-on-github.html
There are no reviews yet.